Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Day Off!

From running, that is. I could make it a total of four days this week without running...but that's not going to happen. Planning on an easy run tomorrow since I didn't do that this evening, then the Sunday run, mile race, and run with Sara. It's been a really good recovery week for me thus. I think I feel strengthened enough to make a hard training push for the next 6 weeks before I taper.

On non-running subjects...

- Sara and I finally watched Tropic Thunder tonight. It wasn't quite the ball of laughter we expected, but it was still funny. I probably could have waited for the DVD.

- My 15lb desktop replacement notebook should ship next week. Can't wait!

- If anyone reading this has tons of videos, music, photos and even a TV tuner with their PC, I highly recommend going to http://www.orb.com. You can have all your media files streamed to any computer, mobile phones with the capability, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.

- It's been a crazy week on Wall St., making it a busy week for us. I'm thankful for the weekend.

No comments: