Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CP bridle path easy run

Still in my maintenance, not so into running mode but still need to go through the motions mode. So that means easy miles at every opportunity. Ran with my neighbor across the hall again. We've lived across each other since Sara and I moved here and only now we've been going on runs together. Still, it's always nice to get to know neighbors.

Our route was my usual bridle path run to 102nd st. Forgot to switch on my watch from Columbus Circle so the distance is inaccurate. My legs felt heavy from last night's workout, but that's still expected. Once I start moving my mileage up to the 40's and 50's and my body reacclimates to more running, I should recover faster from the hard workouts.

Schedulewise, I'll probably start doing my long runs in August. July's been unusually busy. Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Rather enjoy all of that for now before I train for the NYC marathon.

No comments: