Friday, October 10, 2008

Sick miles

I wish my title meant lots of miles. Unfortunately, it means the last few miles that I've logged have been while I'm still nursing this cold. I did some easy jog/walk with Sara yesterday. Today, I went for a really easy run just to log more miles. I may do another easy jog tomorrow to pick up my race packet for the Staten Island Half Marathon on Sunday, but we'll see since it's Sara's birthday. Regardless, I'll be running on Sunday even if I'm sick. The miles this week are that important. I know I was hoping to do 70+, but that's not going to happen this year. I'll be happy to break 60, and that's only if I run to pick up my packet tomorrow.

Among other things, my knee injury is much better. I still have a little bit of a pain, but it's now dull and bearable, I think, for 26.2 miles.

No comments: