Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feeling Pretty Good

I had expected to be a little stiff today as I had from my previous long runs this season thus far, but I'm happy to report that I feel pretty good. If it weren't for the snowstorm I may have gone out for a run. Rather, my wife and I went for a nice walk to the upper west side, enjoyed some dessert and magazine's at Barne's and Noble, and had a decent dinner at Josie's.

Workout wise, I did about an hour of core workouts and stretching. I'm hoping that having a stronger core and better flexibility will make up for some of my late training start for the NJ marathon. It's also a new year's resolution for me to be more flexible and to have a stronger system. While stretching out tonight, I could tell that I've definitely made progress in flexibility. I can now sit with my legs together, straight out, toes up, and tough my toes with my wrist. I've never been able to do that.

No comments: