Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is That What It Feels Like To Pull A Muscle?

Had a stiffening of my left glute during a basketball game tonight when I stepped in front of a ball-handler to take the charge. I've never pulled a muscle before, but I've seen other athletes pull up with stiff limbs, particularly hamstrings. In any case, my left butt felt locked up. I didn't want to get out of the game, so I just kept running up and down the court and trying to stretch at every opportunity. Thankfully, the stiffness wore off and I'm feeling normal again.

About the game, we lost on a buzzer-beater during overtime. It was a tough loss. We led most of the game and our opponents just managed to claw themselves back to tie during regulation. It was close througout overtime. We just got beat by a good last-second shot.

No comments: