Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Homebound

Nope, I'm not heading home. I'm stuck at home today with the slowest coming cold I've ever experienced. I started getting a scratchy throat last week and it got progressively worse every day, but never to the point where I couldn't be active. As a matter of fact, I was able to log about 16 miles this past weekend. It finally hit me pretty hard midday at work yesterday. I was no longer able to concentrate on my work. Thankfully there were other less brain involved things I was able to complete.

I'm just a little bummed about not being able to go out running. I'm alright being active with a head cold, but when it starts affecting my body, I know it's safer to rest up. Thankfully this is happening now instead of the week before a major event.

No comments: