Monday, May 25, 2009

Back To Life, Back To Reality

All good things must come to an end, and this long weekend can't escape the same fate. Enjoyed a terrific impromptu trip to DC with Sara and some friends. Been to DC a few times before but never on Memorial Day weekend. It was great to be in the middle of patriotism on display. I'mnot always a big fan of the noise generated by Harley's, but this time, I didn't mind the thousands of them circling the Washington Monument. I'm also glad Sara and I finally got some photos together there. We also visited a few museums and just basically enjoyed a nice day walking about.

In terms of running, that break also has to come to an end this week. I went running just TWICE last week, and they were both recreational. Got a race next Sunday and then the Corporate Challenge in three weeks. After I catch up on my sleep, I'm sure I'll feel rejuvenated.

No comments: