Sunday, August 23, 2009

10 week check

I've already mentioned this in my previous posts, but I am REALLY enjoying skipping the hard marathon training. Just looked at my training plan a minute ago and saw that I was supposed to do 20 today. Didn't come close - did 14 instead, but it felt like 20 because of the warmth and humidity. The only reason I'm doing these long runs now is so that I can at least jog the marathon comfortably. I don't want to have to do a death march starting at mile 13.

Speaking of enjoying the NYC marathon, I think I'm going to borrow my wife's Pre and post photos as I go. I had so much fun taking pictures at the NYC half that I want to do the same for this event. I'll probably need to buy her an extra battery so the charge lasts. As far as time is concerned, I'm probably looking at a 3:45 - 4:00 run including the photos along the way.

No comments: